Saturday, March 31, 2007

Chemo & SSDI approval

Well it has been 2 weeks since I started my chemo trial and all is going well. I take it orally every day. very few side effects. I do have to go in once a week, and on week 4 - I'll be in 3 times in one week, one day for 10 hours of test. I feel it is all worth it, I have great confidence that this will work.
Today I received conformation that after 19 months of dueling with SSDI they feel that I have been disabled since day 1. What a long arduous process. Thank god it's over. Bette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bette, You've been such a strong link online. Sounds like you've been through and are still going through so much. Of course it hits home in a way for me that the struggles we go through may still end up eating us alive. I think it's only been now that I've really realized after years and years that this goes on...and on. You've given so much - and still are in so many ways with information and just bits and pieces of knowledge or just letting us know how you are. I like to believe there's always some kind of hope whether there is or not. It gets me through (along with the love of life and family)...even a bad day. I always wanted to Thank you for sharing so much of you with us. Please continue to do so. Take care of yourself first! Hey, one just might make a great turn around. Temodar does some strange things. Loving, healing thoughts, prayer and really, really good if possible meds! From Oregon!
Angie ang Family