Sunday, May 20, 2007

sorry so long

I guess I would have posted sooner if I had new info.Well I was on the clinical trial for 2 months, and it did not work. My tumor has started to grow again. I started on a different chemo on Friday 5/18. It is a more conventional chemo, Infusion of Avastin every 2 weeks, and oral temodar daily for 3 weeks on 1 week off. I will have my next MRI in 4 weeks. So far I'm feeling quite well. I appreciate all of your concerns and well wishes.
Hopefully this treatment will work, If not I am still a candidate for surgery again. Think positive thoughts like I do, Summer is coming and the kid's weeks are packed with camps etc. We also booked a cruise for October. Oh and SSDI finally considers me disabled, they say That I was disabled since the very start. I appreciate all the wonderful people that have helped us get by until now. We would not still have a house without your generosity.......... Thank you, Bette

No comments: